If interested in employment opportunities, please direct your inquiry / resume to Human Resources.
"I love working for MTI. Out of all the companies I do inspections for, you guys are the best. Whenever a question or problem comes up in the field, there is always someone available at the Home Office to take your call and immediately resolve the issue."
"My experience working for MTI, from the very first day, has been very positive. Everyone I encounter at MTI is polite (which reduces the stress level), helpful (which aids in my understanding of all the various methodology) and patient (which I find is a blessing since I'm frequently frustrated with my own slowness of learning and understanding of some of the elements of the various procedures). A huge thank you to everyone at MTI."
Midwest Technical Inspections is a privately owned provider of Commercial, Agricultural, and Personal Lines inspections, Risk Control & Safety Consulting Services, and Premium Audits dedicated to providing our clients with quality products along with superior service, all at a fair price. With our Home Office located in Hanover Park, IL and our field staff working from their homes around the country, we currently service our clients’ property and casualty inspection and safety needs throughout the United States.
Our motto "The Pyramid stands for Quality, Service and You" applies to everyone. The "You" in our pledge not only applies to our clients but to all of the Midwest Technical Team. The long-term success of any venture should not only be measured by financial gain, but by the overall happiness, success, and career achievement of its team members. We provide our employees with a high quality work and team-oriented environment, and we strive to offer the best benefits within the industry. We are always looking for career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team.
Field Staff Positions
We are seeking hard-working, dependable field inspectors who are dedicated to providing the highest quality work and are who are willing to expand their expertise through continuous training and education.
Powered by ZipRecruiter
* If you do not see your area currently listed, please register your information with our company, and we will keep your information for future inspection and safety needs.
Home Office Positions
We currently have the following positions open:
Account Executive / B2B / Outside Sales
Position to be Filled:
As a result of our continued growth and expansion, we have an immediate need for an Account Executive (Outside Sales). The successful candidate must have prior experience selling Loss/Risk Control Services, Underwriting Inspections and Premium Audit Services to Insurance Carriers, MGA's & Brokers. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
We are currently seeking Account Executives in:
San Francisco, CA - San Jose, CA - San Diego, CA - Charlotte, NC - Atlanta, GA - Orlando, FL - Dallas, TX - Houston, TX - Minneapolis, MN - Omaha, NE - Phoenix, AZ - Portland, OR - Louisville, KY
1. Business Development: prospecting potential customers, making them aware of our lines of products and services. This takes the form of heavy phone and computer work during the research and contact phase, with the goal to get the potential client to consent to a telephone and/or in-person meeting to progress the relationship.
2. Scheduling and presiding at meetings with decision-makers, ranging from one-on-one to small or larger group presentations, with the goal to establish the account and begin a long-term relationship with on-going inspection orders.
3. Maintaining the relationship, which requires consistent contact via telephone/email and occasional in-person visits to answer questions, solve problems, etc.
This position involves up to 40% travel, including overnight trips. A typical cycle might be: Week 1: research, calling, and scheduling appointments for the following week; Week 2: customer visits Tues - Thurs; Week 3: repeat of Week 1. There may be occasions for travel for longer stretches, or leaving on a Sunday, but generally not on a routine basis.
The successful Account Executive will possess and/or rapidly develop the following skills:
1. Excellent organizational and self-management skills, effectively managing the time spent on each client by maximizing contact opportunities
2. Excellent presentation skills, teaching the benefits and features of our services and custom software
3. Professional demeanor
4. Excellent listening skills coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills needed for providing written reports detailing visits and any business opportunities, and communicating to potential and existing clients
5. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree with a Sales & Marketing or Insurance Major OR a Degree with 7 years of business-to-business selling experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, determined by the company.
There is a base compensation along with a performance compensation (commission), based on the success of the Account Executive's sales efforts. The total compensation package can be tailored to goals being met and to overall performance expectations based on experience and demonstrated skills.
Midwest Technical Inspections, Inc. is an Equal Opportunty Employer.