Our motto "The Pyramid stands for Quality, Service and You" applies to everyone. The "You" not only applies to our clients but to all of the Midwest Technical Team. The long-term success of any venture should not be only measured by financial gain, but by the overall happiness, success, and career achievement of its team members. We provide our employees with a high quality work and team-oriented environment and we strive to offer the best benefits within the industry. We are always looking for career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic to join our team.
Benefits & Programs
The following benefits and programs are available for Full-Time employees. Part-Time employees may participate in the 401k program.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Days for Personal Reasons or Illness
- 401k Program with Company Match; Traditional Plan as well as a Roth Option
- Four Medical Insurance Plans (1 HMO, 2 PPOs, 1 High Deductible / HSA Compatible)
- Voluntary Group Dental Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Supplemental Plan
- Voluntary Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Staff Referral Program
- Outstanding Service Program
Job Openings & Descriptions: Full-time and Part-time opportunities may be available.
* If you do not see your area currently listed, please Register with us and we will be happy to contact you when we have an opening.
- Job Openings (2) | Account Executive / B2B - Outside Sales
- Description | Inspector / Loss Control
- Description | Premium Auditor
Midwest Technical Inspections, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.